Call For Papers
Florida Conference for Recent Advances in Robotics
Florida Polytechnic University
Technical Papers as well as Robotics Showcase Projects are welcome during the regular conference.
This year, additional Showcase and Presentation-only participants are welcome during the Expo on May 11!
Conference robotics Showcase projects can be in one of the following forms:
- robot prototype
- poster board
Conference papers are invited in the following areas:
- Robot Kinematics, Dynamics and Controls
- Design and Modeling of Robotic Mechanical Systems
- Robot Applications and Software Development
- Serial and Parallel Manipulators
- Mobile and Humanoid Robots
- Autonomous and Unmanned Vehicles
- Micro and Nano Scale Robotics
- Automation and Teleoperation
- Biomedical and Assistive Robotics
- Control Theory and Applications
- Sensor Applications and Sensor Fusion
- Material Science in Robotics and Mechatronic Applications
- Machine Vision
- Education issues related to Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics
Expo submissions may include any of the above, but especially:
- K-12 student robotics and STEAM projects
- Undergraduate robotics and mechatronic projects
- Competition robots
- Community outreach in robotics and related areas (including maker spaces)
See Submission Instructions for how to participate!
Abstracts are due March 25 Late submissions accepted provide space allows
Full Paper / Showcase entries are due by April 29, 2019
Expo entries due by April 15, 2019
Registration is required for all participants.